Lots of folks and institutions have helped R-SPEC. On the list of folks:
- Alicia Henn, Dave Henn, Janice Carello, Kim Gilette, and a bunch of other folks have expended a lot of effort getting the anthology idea off the ground.
- Alicia, Dave and Janice have done more than anyone to move forward the incorporation process, with Dave doing most of the legal lifting, the Henn household fronting most of the expenses.
- David Pascal tore his hair out and spent lots of unbillable time creating the first versions of our website. They looked great. Now we have this.
- Eric Scoles re-implemented the site on a content management system, migrated it to new hosting, and has been progressively refining it as time permits. It's a work in progress, folks.
- Jonathan Sherwood brought R-SPEC to life and still occasionally functions as our Solomonic voice.
- Lyndsay Calusine designed a logo for us. One of these days we'll get it on the website.
- Alicia Henn has booked most of the meeting topics we've actually booked so far.
On the institutional side:
Barnes & Noble store in Pittsford, NY has graciously contributed the use of their meeting room once a month without sure guarantee of benefit, just because we told them a bunch of us were writers. Well, to be honest, I'm sure they also hope we'll buy some coffee, magazines and books, but it's still gracious.