- March 9: 'Rochester Rewritten' Stories Performed at Writers & Books
- March 2015: Creating a Habitable Planet for Science Fiction
- February 2015: Dialogue-Only Writing Workshop
- November 2014: Read Your Work and Brainstorm Your Roadblocks
- October 2014: Dialogue in Your Stories and Dramatic Presentations
R-SPEC's Google Group
- Re: Movie: 'What We Do In The Shadows'
- Fwd: engelsizgazete 818 Fwd: Us congress hearing of maan alsaan Money laundry قضية الكونغجرس لغسيل الأموال للمليادير معن الصانع
- Physics Camp for SF Writers
- Re: [R-SPEC] Reading of Craig DeLancey's new play _B-19_ at WAB on 2/21
- R-SPEC February 3 Meeting: "Dialogue-Only Writing Workshop"
Speculative Literature News
News from the Libertarian Futurist Society:
Bestselling author F. Paul Wilson will receive a Special Prometheus...
Just a reminder that the following BSFA events are taking place at this coming weekend’s Dysprosium Eastercon 66 at Park Inn,...
The World Fantasy Awards judges are seeking materials to consider in the Artist category.
As always, this seems to be the...
On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 6:30PM, the 31st Annual L. Ron Hubbard Presets Writers & Illustrators of the Future Contests Awards...
This Sunday, March 29th, the Los Angeles Vintage Paperback Collectors Show will be underway. Over one hundred thousand vintage...
by Jason S. Ridler, PhD.
WARNING: This article will not end with me being rich and famous, having a bestseller or a...